The purpose of The AIDS Trap brochure is to give honest information about HIV testing, including the consequences of testing positive. This is not information that can be found in such plain and simple language anywhere else. Other sources are either much more technical or are merely propaganda with the sole aim of getting more people tested to get more people on drugs.
- French. Translated by P.J. Dunbar.
- German. Translated by Stefan Risch.
- Italian. Translated by Daniele Mandrioli.
- Korean. Translated by Raymund Park.
- Portuguese. Translated by Sérgio Brites.
- Russian. Translated by Irina Sazonova.
- Spanish. Translated by Marcelo Teisera.
Inspired by the AIDS Trap
The brochure was edited by Martin Barnes using drawings kindly contributed by Robert Crumb. The project was sponsored by Rethinking AIDS which announced the availability of the first version on Rethinking AIDS Day, April 23rd 2009 featuring a drawing by the great comic artist Robert Crumb.